MedStar Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) brings the services, technologies and therapies of a medical center into the comfort and privacy of patients’ homes across Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia. We provide physician-prescribed home health care services for homebound patients and those who are disabled or living with a chronic condition.
The MedStar VNA homecare team is made up of nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides who travel more than two million miles a year to make a positive difference in people's lives.
We care for the whole person by:
- Working with physicians to provide appropriate, patient-focused, in-home healthcare services
- Developing an individual plan of care to meet each person's unique needs
- Providing in-home patient monitoring and screening services that offer immediate results. This ensures that the most appropriate care is being provided
- Educating patients on how to manage symptoms and take control of chronic health conditions
- Supporting patients to achieve a level of independence
- Preparing patients for life after discharge from homecare by providing additional healthcare resources and information
Facts and Figures
Connect With Us on Social Media
To find out more about our home healthcare services, call: 800-862-2166.